Thursday, January 29, 2009

What do you do on a snowy day???


Why, you get your butt out to your workshop and create things!!! What better to do is that?

Yes, Tired I am of winter. What can I do about it? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! So being the positive thinker that I am, I make jewelry! Or drawings, or watercolors, or Spirit Deva's, or whatever's. I create. I love to let the Muse sweep me away...and often She does...She is constantly whispering in my ear... Drawing me out to the studio, my play ground, where tools are my shovel, and gemy beads and stones are my sand. A Castle I will build. (put foot down, rattle dishes in cupboard, draw strange looks from hubby). Am I nuts? YUP! Of course in a great way...at my age the child within has arisen...at my age...I can speak my opinions...I can rant... I can create wildly... and so I will. Snow is my ticket to take stuff up into my hands and bring a work of art out of my movements! FUN!! I am going to have a great day and I sure hope, that if anyone reads this, they will too! Blessed Be to all.... Linda

No comments: