Saturday, August 30, 2014

Why is Blogspot so difficult?

It seems over the past few years Blogspot, has gotten more complicated than I am computer savvy.

It all started when I was somehow coerced into joining google+.  Now, if I want to get out of that no where site, they warn me that I will delete my g mail account and all other google related sites, which I assume is my Blogspot as well.  Needless to say I am not a happy blogger right now. I do not like the fear factor.

That is the very reason why I haven't blogged since May.  I have attempted many times to get into this site and finally gave up.  Please don't blame me for being lazy in my blogging.  I should find another site and start over... but, as you can see, I did find my way in, and wonder if I will ever find the path again.  So please bear with my ineptness.  If anyone else is experiencing this kind of difficulty or trouble, I would love to hear from you.  You know the cry on each others shoulders thing.  If you should have some secret way of circling around the maze that google forces upon it's users, I would sure love to know that secret portal.

OK... so I have whined enough... moving on with a real post here, before I exit this site, I want at least one timely post to prove I am still kicking and screaming... so to speak. :)


No comments: